Metallic Copper Kundan Border
This product is unavailable
Stunning Kundan border in copper color. This is made of copper jari and swarovski like cut glass work over copper tissue fabric. The cutwork on the edges is giving it a very elegant look. You will get 1 yard border.
The width of the border is about 1.5 inch
This Kundan or cut glass crystal lace can be used in various ways, here are a few ideas:
- Use for making a DIY belt
- As a Sari or Dupatta / scarf border
- Border to embellish your clutch purse or a dull pair of jeans or skirt
- A waist belt to match your plain outfit
- As a door decoration
- On pillows and cushion covers
- Make a headband
- To decorate corners of a mirror
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
About Kundan work: Kundan in hindi means transparent precious stone. It is widely used to embellish wedding dresses for both; the bride and the groom in Indian weddings. Kundan laces are specialty ribbons made of silk, jari and glass or Swarovski kind crystals. Kundan work is a very old form of jwellery making and it evolved a lot during the famous mughal era.
According to Wikipedia, Kundan is believed to be originated in the royal courts of Rajsthan and Gujarat.