Fuchsia and Gold Kundan Lace
This product is unavailable
Beautiful Kundan lace in Fuchsia and Gold. The lace is about 1 inch wide.
This Kundan or cut glass crystal lace can be used in various ways, here are a few ideas:
- Use for making a DIY belt
- As a Sari or Dupatta / scarf border
- Border to embellish your clutch purse or a dull pair of jeans or skirt
- A waist belt to match your plain outfit
- As a door decoration
- On pillows and cushion covers
- Make a headband
- To decorate corners of a mirror
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
About Kundan work: Kundan in hindi means transparent precious stone. It is widely used to embellish wedding dresses for both; the bride and the groom in Indian weddings. Kundan laces are specialty ribbons made of silk, jari and glass or Swarovski kind crystals. Kundan work is a very old form of jwellery making and it evolved a lot during the famous mughal era.
According to Wikipedia, Kundan is believed to be originated in the royal courts of Rajsthan and Gujarat.